What does true love look like?
For Geordie and Kelley, it looks like being able to make each other simultaneously laugh and cry during their vows. Proclaiming that Fleetwood Mac is the greatest band of all time. Blowing kisses to each other no matter who is around them.
It looks like making each other smile in the middle of of a long week. Keeping up with each others competitive nature, and dancing. Always. Dancing.
Being happy isn’t about all the moments being perfect, it’s about being perfectly OK with all the moments. We think that Geordie and Kelley are the ultimate example true love.
With so much family history here (and also having gotten engaged here), Cape Cod was the natural choice for their destination wedding. Wychmere Beach Club provided the perfect backdrop with its understated glamour and Cape Cod’s natural nautical chic vibe.
It suits them to a T.
We’re crazy in love with all of their big expressions and we think you will be, too.
From their custom vows that effortlessly alternate tearful professions with hilarious proclamations to the high-energy found in every. single. dance. in their wedding.
Your heart is guaranteed to explode in happiness like fluttery paper confetti when you watch their wedding highlight film.
Congratulations, Kelley and Geordie! We already know you have all the happiness in the world, we just wish you tons more of it.
Must-see moments in Kelley & Geordie’s wedding video:
- The heart-felt custom vows where Geordie gives a shout out to the greatest band in the world [0:06]
- Their high-energy first dance that is like no other wedding first dance [0:47]
- Kelley’s dad reveals a funny detail of their unrelenting love [1:03]
- Kelley & Geordie’s first look on the beach where he proposed [1:28]
- The look of two people who have never been happier than to be married to each other [1:58]
- Father/daughter dance so rad it practically sets the dance-floor on fire [2:06]
- Geordie’s sisters singing their toast—yes, sing it [2:20]
- The brother/sister dance you had no idea could be this badass (of course, it does help if your sister is a Broadway dancer) [3:13]
We’re so happy to have been a part of the incredible team involved in Kelley & Geordie’s wedding:
Venue: Wychmere Beach Club | https://longwoodvenues.com/venues/cap…
Photographer: Studio K Photography | https://kimreilly.smugmug.com/
DJ: Cape Tunes | https://www.capetunes.com/
Flowers: Fancy Flowers by Meredith | https://www.flowersbyfancy.com/
Considering video for your wedding?
We respond super fast and will get back to you ASAP.