Most couples start with two questions.
1.) Do I really need a wedding video?
And you may be answering it like this:
- Can I even afford it—I’m already getting photos, with that extra money in my budget, shouldn’t I just skip it and put it toward our honeymoon instead?
- I don’t watch the videos I take on my own phone—will I really watch this more than once?
- I’m not sure I see the value of getting a video—at least I can decorate my house with our wedding photos.
2) Do I really want a wedding video?
And maybe you start thinking:
- I really cannot stand the way I look on camera—why do I even want this?
- I’m having a small, intimate wedding—I don’t need to turn it into a big production.